Bug in JDBC.driver CopyManager method when copying json output

От David G. Johnston
Тема Bug in JDBC.driver CopyManager method when copying json output
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
The backend is respecting the documented meanings and usage of the QUOTE and ESCAPE options of COPY.

Not sure what a JSON mode would look like though I’m thinking it’s not what was described here...

For now you either need to fiddle with those options of COPY or avoid it and generate your own output document.  Didn’t try but I do presume feeding the output to COPY FROM reaults in a valid import.

David J.