Re: pg_dump seems to be broken in regards to the "--exclude-table-data" option on Windows.

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: pg_dump seems to be broken in regards to the "--exclude-table-data" option on Windows.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 6:44 PM <tutiluren@tutanota.com> wrote:
I don't know if anyone is getting or reading my messages,

You can search the mailing list archives to confirm receipt by the mailing list.

but I just want to make it clear that my problem has
*not* been resolved, and I suspect more strongly than ever that pg_dump is at fault.

I don't know what I could possibly add to what I've already posted describing my issue, so I probably shouldn't repeat myself any further now, but simply hope that somebody will read my previous posts and be able to help me.

Pretty much.  Consider too that the people likely to be of help here (a significant subset of available hackers given that it seems to be Windows only) are busy wrapping up coding for version 13 due out within a month.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: pg_dump seems to be broken in regards to the "--exclude-table-data" option on Windows.
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump seems to be broken in regards to the "--exclude-table-data" option on Windows.