Re: JSONB Array of Strings (with GIN index) versus Split Rows (B-Tree Index)

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: JSONB Array of Strings (with GIN index) versus Split Rows (B-Tree Index)
Дата
Список pgsql-general

formatthis would be SELECT * FROM table WHERE receivers @> '"Alpha"'::jsonb;
> 3.      Which option is more efficient? Which is faster?

I'd probably develop a performance test for the model and planned
queries and experiment with:

1. text arrays
2. jsonb arrays
3. partitioning

David J.

От: Ian Zimmerman
Сообщение: Re: JSONB Array of Strings (with GIN index) versus Split Rows(B-Tree Index)