Re: idle_in_transaction_timeout

От David G Johnston
Тема Re: idle_in_transaction_timeout
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> A long idle in transaction state pretty much always indicates a
> problematic interaction with postgres.

True.  Which makes me wonder whether we shouldn't default this to
something non-zero -- even if it is 5 or 10 days.

​I guess it depends on how parental we want to be.  But if we go that route wouldn't a more harsh/in-your-face default make more sense?  Something in Minutes, not Days​...say '5min'...

David J.