Re: Idle query that's not ""?

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Idle query that's not ""?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 1:59 PM Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> wrote:

> Right.  But when does the query text become "<IDLE>"?  Or has that become obsolete? (We recently migrated from 8.4.)

That behavior changed sometime around 9.0; since it always shows the
last query executed it logically follows that it will never show the
placeholder "<IDLE>" (I suppose it might do so upon initial connect if
no queries have been sent yet...not sure what it says then or even if
it is possible)

David J.

Сообщение: Re: Idle query that's not ""?
Сообщение: Re: Idle query that's not ""?