Re: BUG #13862: Duplicated rows for a table with primary key

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #13862: Duplicated rows for a table with primary key
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 1:56 AM, <y.chaitanya@tcs.com> wrote:

> HI David,
>
> Thanks for your time,
>
> For us , the basic primary key  feature is  violated, So there must be
> some  reason for this, Please let me know if you need any other informati=
on
> for finding the root cause.
> Also some advice  to avoid this will be helpful.

=E2=80=8BI neither have the time nor expertise to play email technical supp=
ort for
an issue like this.  Upgrade to the newest patch release, remove the
duplicates, and reindex.  If the problem recurs turn on detailed logging
and try to isolate the process and related queries that is introducing the
duplicates.

=E2=80=8BOr just wait around and see if someone else wants to pick up torch=
 and
help you for free.

Or contact a professional services company and pay someone to do the same.

The community does take pride in the quality of its software but if you
cannot provide a re-producible test case on the most recent release of
PostgreSQL no one is going to be able to fix the problem should one even
exist.  It is most likely assumed to either already have been fixed in a
more recent release or the cause is isolated to something that is unique to
your situation or a transient issue that can be cleared up using the tools
(e.g., reindex) provided.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #13862: Duplicated rows for a table with primary key
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13862: Duplicated rows for a table with primary key