Re: Is my home $HOME or is it getpwent()->pw_dir ?

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Is my home $HOME or is it getpwent()->pw_dir ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Dec 18, 2021 at 2:07 PM Chapman Flack <chap@anastigmatix.net> wrote:
On 12/18/21 15:57, Chapman Flack wrote:
> I see that I can set
> a HISTFILE variable (or set PSQL_HISTORY in the environment),
> and can set PSQLRC in the environment (but not as a variable),
> and nothing can set the .pgpass location

well, not in the psql docs, but in the environment variable section
for libpq I do see a PGPASSFILE.

psql docs saith:

"This utility, like most other PostgreSQL utilities, also uses the environment variables supported by libpq (see Section 34.15)."

David J.

Сообщение: Re: Is my home $HOME or is it getpwent()->pw_dir ?
Сообщение: Re: Is my home $HOME or is it getpwent()->pw_dir ?