Re: [BUGS] BUG #14872: libpq requires a home directory

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14872: libpq requires a home directory
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 1:04 PM, <dcwatson@gmail.com> wrote:
​​
I get an error saying "Could not get home directory to
locate password file". I think I've traced it to the referenced commit, and
was hoping to get some confirmation that this was indeed an unintended side
effect.

[1]
https://github.com/postgres/postgres/commit/ba005f193d88a8404e81db3df223cf689d64d75e

​I agree and point out that the doc part of that commit says: "​(No error is reported if this file does not exist.)".

David J.