Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!!

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!!
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 7:43 AM, pavan95 <pavan.postgresdba@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi David,

Thank you so much for your valuable inputs.  Is there anything that I need
to look from Indexes perspective or Join order ??

Kindly let me know if  it can be tuned further.

What I've got to give here is what you've received.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!!
Сообщение: Re: Help me in reducing the CPU cost for the high cost query below,as it is hitting production seriously!!