Re: php connection failure

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: php connection failure
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Saturday, August 7, 2021, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
ourdiaspora <ourdiaspora@protonmail.com> writes:
> psql -d cpacweb -h 127.0.0.1 -U cpaca
> psql: could not connect to server: Connection refused
>       Is the server running on host "127.0.0.1" and accepting
>       TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

Hm --- this suggests that you've got a kernel packet filter (i.e.
software firewall) that is not passing traffic for 5432.

Agreed.

It's not very clear how it worked before if that were in place
previously, but since you've said zero about what the working
configuration looked like, that's the best I've got.

I don’t see where it ever did.  Only local connections ever were shown to have worked and nothing has been said the non-local connections stopped working, just that none of the changes to config files got them to work (which makes sense as it doesn’t seem our configuration is at fault, at least not exclusively).

David J.