Re: Document atthasmissing default optimization avoids verification table scan

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Document atthasmissing default optimization avoids verification table scan
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 11:55 AM James Coleman <jtc331@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 3:43 PM James Coleman <jtc331@gmail.com> wrote:

> As noted earlier I expect to be posting an updated patch soon.

Here's the updated series. In 0001 I've moved the documentation tweak
into the ALTER TABLE notes section. In 0002 I've taken David J's
suggestion of shortening the "Tip" on the DDL page and mostly using it
to point people to the Notes section on the ALTER TABLE page.

WFM

David J.