Re: Size of pg_multixact/members increases 11355

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Size of pg_multixact/members increases 11355
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 2:52 AM, Yogesh Sharma <yogeshraj95@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,

I am using PostgreSQL 9.3.6 version and PGDATA pg_multixact.members folder size is increased to around 3GB.  How to reduce this folder size and how to fix this issue?
Is it realted to poatgres issue? If yes how to reproduce this issue?

​I'm not familiar enough with this aspect of PostgreSQL but unless you upgrade and find this is still broken in 9.3.20​ the willingness and ability to help is going to be impacted.

David J.