Re: DROP relation IF EXISTS Docs and Tests - Bug Fix

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: DROP relation IF EXISTS Docs and Tests - Bug Fix
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 6:56 AM Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
út 14. 7. 2020 v 15:55 odesílatel David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> napsal:
Further comments welcome so I'm putting it back into needs review for the moment while I work on the refactor.

attached fixed patch

all tests passed
doc build without problems

Thanks.

Actually, one question I didn't pose before, does the SQL standard define DROP TYPE to target domains while also providing for a DROP DOMAIN command?  Do drop commands for the other types we have not exist because those aren't SQL standard types (or the standard they are standard types but the commands aren't defined)?

David J.

Сообщение: Re: recovering from "found xmin ... from before relfrozenxid ..."
Сообщение: Re: recovering from "found xmin ... from before relfrozenxid ..."