Re: BUG #14131: BUG, schema owner can drop otheruser's object in it's schema

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #14131: BUG, schema owner can drop otheruser's object in it's schema
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 6:12 AM, <digoal@126.com> wrote:

> Bug reference:      14131
> Logged by:          digoal
> Email address:      digoal@126.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.5.2
> Operating system:   CentOS 6.x x64
>
> According to the SQL standard, the owner of a schema always owns all
> objects
> within it. PostgreSQL allows schemas to contain objects owned by users
> other
> than the schema owner. This can happen only if the schema owner grants th=
> CREATE privilege on his schema to someone else, or a superuser chooses to
> create objects in it.

Yeah, PostgreSQL provides for more flexability - standard conformance is up
to the DBA to enforce.  Its not a bug to deviate from the standard - and
while there is some downside to be more flexible this particular dynamic
doesn't even seem that egregious compared to other areas where we deviate.

=E2=80=8BDavid J.=E2=80=8B

Сообщение: Re: BUG #14131: BUG, schema owner can drop otheruser's object in it's schema
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14131: BUG, schema owner can drop otheruser's object in it's schema