Re: BUG #17007: server process (PID XXXX) was terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #17007: server process (PID XXXX) was terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Saturday, May 15, 2021, varun kamal <kamalvarun2004@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Tom and David,

Kindly help me to understand below points.

1. Is it known bug in this particular version (12.2).
2. Upgrading to 12.7 will resolve this issue.

You are welcome to scan the release notes to figure out whether the described behavior was seen and fixed in the last year plus.  But when we say releases are unsupported the expectation is that bug reports against those releases are expected to be ignored (though exceptions do arise).

If you could provide a self-contained reproducible test case I’m sure someone would be willing to run that against both the older and newer versions.

David J.