Re: [HACKERS] how are the rpms configured that are available inPostgreSQL RPM Building Project - Yum Repository

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: [HACKERS] how are the rpms configured that are available inPostgreSQL RPM Building Project - Yum Repository
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 12:40 PM, Cook, Malcolm <MEC@stowers.org> wrote:

Hi,

I am referring to the contents of https://yum.postgresql.org/ (specifically version 9.6 rpms for CentoOS7)

More specifically I wonder if they are configured:    --with-python --with-tcl --with-pam --with-ldap

And do they install the Additional Supplied Modules (https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/contrib.html ) as provided when performing a

   make install world

Please advise if my possibly novice question should better be posed elsewhere.  Or if I should expect to find answers in the fine manual.  I looked but did not see…

​This may provide the info you need.  Note you'll actually need an installed version to run it against.​

​This will show what extensions are available in said cluster.

​David J.​