Re: BUG #15866: in the frontend login page of pgadmin 4 v4.8 thereare several popups "Please login to access"

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #15866: in the frontend login page of pgadmin 4 v4.8 thereare several popups "Please login to access"
Дата
Ответ на BUG #15866: in the frontend login page of pgadmin 4 v4.8 there are several popups "Please login to access"  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs

On Friday, June 21, 2019, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      15866
Logged by:          Wim Duizer
Email address:      helpdesk@nelen-schuurmans.nl
PostgreSQL version: 10.3
Operating system:   Ubuntu 18.04

Hi,
at the login page there are three popup barrs calling "Please login to
access this page"
after logging in there are 4 of them in the right upper corner
I already tried serveral different browsers and a restart of our server but
there's no help there...

The problem started after our last update from version 4.6 to 4.8 about a
week ago

we are running pgadmin 4 in a server mode, installed on a ubuntu 18.04 in a
vertual environment

Please use pgAdmin’s support infrastructure to report problems with their applications.

David J.