Re: BUG #14197: ERROR: character with byte sequence 0x81 in encoding "WIN1252" has no equivalent in encoding "UTF8"

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #14197: ERROR: character with byte sequence 0x81 in encoding "WIN1252" has no equivalent in encoding "UTF8"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 8:22 AM, <sheri.bhavani@cognizant.com> wrote:

> Bug reference:      14197
> Logged by:          bhavani sheri
> Email address:      sheri.bhavani@cognizant.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.5.3
> Operating system:   Windows7
>
> I have migrated from postgreSQL 7 to postgreSQL 9.5.3 and thus getting th=
is
> error.Please help me to resolve it.

I'd start with:

Google:  =E2=80=8B
 fixing character with byte sequence postgresql

=E2=80=8BYou use the past tense here "I have migrated" - did the migration =
succeed
and you are getting errors during normal operations or has some aspect of
your migration failed?

David J.=E2=80=8B