Re: Small fix on COPY ON_ERROR document

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Small fix on COPY ON_ERROR document
Дата
Re: Small fix on COPY ON_ERROR document
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 26, 2024 at 2:30 AM Yugo NAGATA <nagata@sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 00:00:57 -0700
"David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:

> I will need to make this tweak and probably a couple others to my own
> suggestions in 12 hours or so.

And here is my v2.

Notably I choose to introduce the verbiage "soft error" and then define in the ON_ERROR clause the specific soft error that matters here - "invalid input syntax".

I also note the log message behavior when ignore mode is chosen.  I haven't confirmed that it is accurate but that is readily tweaked if approved of.

David J.

Вложения