Re: Docs for psql regarding default database name are incorrect

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Docs for psql regarding default database name are incorrect
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, Mar 13, 2022 at 5:15 PM David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
The documentation for psql saith:

The default user name is your operating-system user name, as is the default database name.

The default database name is the same as the user name chosen for the connection attempt.

Concretely, as attached.

I found a related reference in the authentication problems section that I tweaked as well.

David J.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: "unexpected duplicate for tablespace" problem in logical replication
Сообщение: Re: "unexpected duplicate for tablespace" problem in logical replication