Re: Select works only when connected from login postgres

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Select works only when connected from login postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 1:13 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
So what I'm thinking now is that if PAGER is empty or all white space
then we should not try to use it as a shell command; we can either
treat the case as "pager off" or as "use default pager".  Everything
else we can leave to the invoked shell to complain about.

​My pick would be to leave \pset pager to control the on/off nature of the pager and treat both an unset and an empty string PAGER identically and solely for the purpose of choosing which pager to use should one be required.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: PDF files: to store in database or not
Сообщение: Re: PDF files: to store in database or not