Re: Keeping CURRENT_DATE and similar constructs in original format

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Keeping CURRENT_DATE and similar constructs in original format
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday, May 12, 2016, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> On Thursday, May 12, 2016, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us');>> wrote:
>> (I'm not particularly in love with the node type name
>> ValueFunction; anybody got a better idea?)

> SQL99DateTimeFunction (or roughly whenever they were introduced)?

Some of them aren't datetime-related, though.  I thought about
NiladicFunction but it seemed maybe too technical.

The time ones taking precision confuse things a bit but my first reaction was positive.  It is readily grepable.  I'd rather have that over ValueFunction.

David J.