Re: PQputCopyEnd doesn't adhere to its API contract

От David G Johnston
Тема Re: PQputCopyEnd doesn't adhere to its API contract
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 1:00 PM, Robert Haas [via PostgreSQL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Bruce Momjian <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep  4, 2014 at 12:52:14PM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:

>> > Uh, where are we on this?
>>
>> I think someone needs to take Tom's proposed language and make it into
>> a patch.  And figure out which other functions in the documentation
>> need similar updates.
>
> OK, did David G Johnston email comments from today help here?
I didn't look at them in detail, but they don't seem to match the
style of our documentation generally.

​Specific observations would help though that is partly the idea - I've been more focused on clarity and organization even if it requires deviating from the current general documentation style.​

​If this is not acceptable I'm happy to incorporate the ideas of others to try and get the best of both worlds.

David J.

От: Joel Jacobson
Сообщение: Re: PL/pgSQL 1.2
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Display of timestamp in pg_dump custom format