Re: [BUGS] Segmentation fault with JSONB column from view passed intostored PL/PGSQL procedure that builds a new JSON return value

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: [BUGS] Segmentation fault with JSONB column from view passed intostored PL/PGSQL procedure that builds a new JSON return value
Дата
Ответ на [BUGS] Segmentation fault with JSONB column from view passed into storedPL/PGSQL procedure that builds a new JSON return value  (Samuel Horwitz <samuelhorwitz@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 11:26 AM, Samuel Horwitz <samuelhorwitz@gmail.com> wrote:
Postgres Version: 9.6.5

I have a table that includes a JSONB column. I have a view that is based on this table that reflects this JSONB column. I have yet another view, based on the first view, that passes rows from the first view into a stored PL/PGSQL procedure as anyelement. This stored procedure builds a JSON object from it's input and returns that new JSON object. One of the values on the new JSON object is the value of the JSONB column that has gone through two views by this point, into the procedure.

​Duplicate of Bug # 14876​

David J.

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] BUG #14876: Segmentation fault with JSONB column used instore proc that gets used by view and later altered