Re: Input data for column is not compatible with data type

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Input data for column is not compatible with data type
Дата
Re: Input data for column is not compatible with data type  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 12:56 PM, drum.lucas@gmail.com <drum.lucas@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all

I'm having this error message:
Input data for column `%1$s` is not compatible with data type

But I was unable to find the table which is having this issue....

Would be possible someone help me with that?
Thanks

Complete error link:

Query link:

​For those who come later please, if at all possible, write self-contained emails.

David J.​