Re: Regarding Installation of PostgreSQL

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Regarding Installation of PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
You are still in the wrong place - this is a developers list, which is only slightly less bad than sending it to a security list.

We have a "general" list if you really cannot find a better place to send stuff.  But in this case your complaint has to do with the pgAdmin program so its support list would be most appropriate.

That all said, you probably should try downgrading pgAdmin, the 7.4 release seems to be buggy from other reports.

David J.