Re: BUG #15210: Internal Server Error When Attempting to Look atTrigger Functions

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #15210: Internal Server Error When Attempting to Look atTrigger Functions
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 11:23 AM, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      15210
Logged by:          Diana Petty
Email address:      diana.petty@csra.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.4
Operating system:   Server=Redhat, pgAdmin = Mac OS High Sierra

I log into pgAdmin pointing at either our 10.4 server or our 9.5 server - I
get the same error in both cases.  I open the schema, click on trigger
functions, and click on one to show in the sql panel.  Then I get the
internal server error.  It doesn't matter which schema or which trigger
function.  Other objects display appropriately. Here is the contents of the
log:

​This bug report list does not cover the external pgAdmin application.

Please see the following for guidance on reporting problems to them.

David J.