Re: Foreign Keys being able to reference same table not spelled out in documentation

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Foreign Keys being able to reference same table not spelled out in documentation
Дата
Re: Foreign Keys being able to reference same table not spelled out in documentation  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-docs
On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 10:33 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
I'm inclined to propose adding an example a little further down, as
per the attached draft patch.  This wouldn't help people who stop
reading after the section's first sentence, but we can't cover
everything in the first sentence.

Given the tutorial nature of this section I agree with the approach.

I did a read through of the patch and I like it; though I suggest changing "but non-NULL" to "while non-NULL".

Thanks!

David J.