Re: Add generate_series(date,date) and generate_series(date,date,integer)

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Add generate_series(date,date) and generate_series(date,date,integer)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Corey Huinker <corey.huinker@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm pretty meh about the whole idea of this function, though,
actually, and I don't see a single clear +1 vote for this
functionality upthread.  (Apologies if I've missed one.)  In the
absence of a few of those, I recommend we reject this.

Just David and Vik so far. The rest were either against(Simon), meh(Robert) or +1ed/-1ed the backpatch, leaving their thoughts on the function itself unspoken.

Happy to make the changes above if we're moving forward with it.

​I'll toss a user-land +1 for this.

David J.