Re: BUG #16292: query tools screen hangs

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #16292: query tools screen hangs
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 1:14 PM PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      16292
Logged by:          Efren sejas cespedes
Email address:      emsejas@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.0
Operating system:   windows 10

Hi,
I hope you can solve my problem with pgadmin 4.16.
to go straight to the point, I work with a spatial database, so use the QGis
tool, to import some spatial data and be able to visualize them in pgadmin,
the question is that when you make queries in the program it stays on the
columns inside the tables.
hoping they can solve my problem.
Hoping sincerely for your response.

pgAdmin is a third-party tool.  Questions regarding it should be directed to their list.

You may wish to first search around to see if your desired workflow is something that is supported and other people are using or whether you are trying to perform visualizations that pgAdmin isn't coded to handle.

David J.