Re: BUG #16419: wrong parsing BC year in to_date() function

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #16419: wrong parsing BC year in to_date() function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 5:24 PM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
The
fact that we've suddenly discovered that this is not what Oracle does
doesn't mean that no users have discovered that it is what PostgreSQL
does.

Presently I cannot seem to make up my mind so I'm going to go with my original opinion which was to only change the behavior in v14.  In part because it seems appropriate given our generally laissez-faire attitude toward this particular feature.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16419: wrong parsing BC year in to_date() function
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16419: wrong parsing BC year in to_date() function