Re: coalesce(json_agg [..] filter where [..], '[]' in left join returning null

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: coalesce(json_agg [..] filter where [..], '[]' in left join returning null
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 9:32 AM Stefan Houtzager <stefan.houtzager@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks again David. I am very novice, and tried the following which does not give an error but returns null instead of []

Please don't top-post here.

The general concept should work.  You may at least wish to experiment in a simple query to get the feel for the mechanics.  With respect to this query I'd probably need to have a working query to play with (and time) to give a more precise answer.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: coalesce(json_agg [..] filter where [..], '[]' in left join returning null
Сообщение: Re: coalesce(json_agg [..] filter where [..], '[]' in left join returning null