Re: Sequence's value can be rollback after a crashed recovery.

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Sequence's value can be rollback after a crashed recovery.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sunday, November 21, 2021, Andy Fan <zhihui.fan1213@gmail.com> wrote:
Should we guarantee the sequence's nextval should never be rolled back
even in a crashed recovery case?
I can produce the rollback in the following case:

This seems to be the same observation that was made a little over a year ago.

I don’t think the suggested documentation ever got written but haven’t looked for it either.

David J.