Re: Explain Analyze (Rollback off) Suggestion

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Explain Analyze (Rollback off) Suggestion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 7:52 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
(BTW, adding an option for auto-rollback wouldn't change my opinion
about that.  Not all side-effects of a query can be rolled back.  Thus,
if there is an auto-rollback option, it mustn't be GUC-adjustable
either.)

Yeah, I've worked myself around to that as well, this thread's proposal would be to just make setting up rollback more obvious and easier for a user of explain analyze - whose value at this point is wholly independent of the GUC discussion.

David J.