Re: A question about the number of times a trigger will fire

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: A question about the number of times a trigger will fire
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 7:58 AM stan <stanb@panix.com> wrote:
UPDATE BOM_ITEM SET  cost_per_unit = 23.45 , qty = 12345.00

So, it appears that I need to create a WHERE clause for the resultant
statement. But I do not see how the function has enough data to use to
create this where clause.

What am I missing, here?

OLD and/or NEW?

David J.