Re: BUG #13148: Unexpected deferred EXCLUDE constraint violation on derived table

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #13148: Unexpected deferred EXCLUDE constraint violation on derived table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Please don't top-post.

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 11:19 AM, <postgresql2@realityexists.net> wrote:

>  That's odd! I just confirmed again that I get the exact same error with
> COMMIT (and no warnings). Are you able to run all the commands before the
> COMMIT successfully and get 1 row back from the SELECT?

=E2=80=8BI am.  I am not using psql so I may be getting different errors co=
mpared
to what psql would eventually emit.  I suspect that the actual error is
getting swallowed somewhere and then the processing on the COMMIT happens
without the transaction being open.

David J.=E2=80=8B

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13148: Unexpected deferred EXCLUDE constraint violation on derived table
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13148: Unexpected deferred EXCLUDE constraint violation on derived table