Re: BUG #16544: How to identify trigger is called from the node where row is created?

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #16544: How to identify trigger is called from the node where row is created?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Wednesday, July 15, 2020, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      16544
Logged by:          sat
Email address:      satishcampus@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 12.3
Operating system:   Debian

In BDR cluster, I have multiple nodes say A and B and it has table named
'config'.

This isn’t the right mailing list for this topic.  It isn’t a bug report.  Moreover, core PostgreSQL doesn’t have BDR so this seems like it should directed to whichever product is providing that capability.  I’m pretty sure that nothing in core PostgreSQL ties nodes to data.  But if you want explore this on the community lists you want to send to the -general list, not the bug reporting one.

David J.