Re: Invalid precision for money datatype

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Invalid precision for money datatype
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tuesday, May 8, 2018, SriRaghu Sai Kasyap <skasyap@opentext.com> wrote:
  1. How to get the locale for the money datatype column?
  2. How to get the precision and scale for the column given a locale?
As far as I know individual columns don't have locales.  As for the money type, the stored value is strictly the number value.  It is, for all intents and purposes, a numeric field with a more liberal input/constructor function.

You can inspect the locale information for the database (session?) though I'm not exactly sure how or how to change it.  The documentation should cover this though.

David J.