Re: DROP relation IF EXISTS Docs and Tests - Bug Fix

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: DROP relation IF EXISTS Docs and Tests - Bug Fix
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 5:40 AM Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 07:25:56AM +0200, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> út 14. 7. 2020 v 0:37 odesílatel David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> napsal:
> > On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 2:12 AM Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think so now all changes are correct and valuable. I''l mark this patch
> as ready for commit

This is failing relevant tests in cfbot:

     drop_if_exists               ... FAILED      450 ms

Oops, did a minor whitespace cleanup in the test file and didn't re-copy expected output.  I'm actually going to try and clean up the commenting in the test file a bit to make it easier to read, and split out the glossary changes into their own diff so that the bulk of the changes can be back-patched.

Further comments welcome so I'm putting it back into needs review for the moment while I work on the refactor.

David J.