Re: Postgres Database Service Interruption

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Postgres Database Service Interruption
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday, January 16, 2024, Bablu Kumar Nayak <bablukumarnayak1432@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear PostgreSQL Team,

I am writing to inform you that our PostgreSQL database service is currently down. We are experiencing an unexpected interruption, and we are seeking your expertise to help us resolve this issue promptly.

We would greatly appreciate your immediate attention to this matter. If there are specific steps we should follow or additional information you require, please let us know as soon as possible.

This list is here to discuss patch development for the project.  As an open source project there isn’t really a formal support list, though requests for help are expected to be sent to the -general list, or maybe -admin in this case.

If urgency is indeed a thing in your world you might consider paid support which comes with an expectation of timeliness for help.

You might need to just restore from a backup as the log file says.

David J.