Re: range_agg() missing support for multirange inputs

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: range_agg() missing support for multirange inputs
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 6:32 AM Ian R. Campbell <ian.campbell@thepathcentral.com> wrote:
Moderator: I have submitted this bug report twice, but it has never made it onto the forum and I've never had feedback on it.

The lack of feedback is unfortunate but it does happen since replies are up to individuals to decide to make.

Going from memory at the moment, but I seem to recall this indeed being a missing behavior for this feature that wasn't caught before feature freeze.  It is likely to be fixed for v15 but for v14 it is a missing feature.  A search of the archives will turn up additional discussion on this should you wish a more detailed understanding.

David J.