Re: Move Section 9.27.7 (Data Object Management Functions) to System Information Chapter

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Move Section 9.27.7 (Data Object Management Functions) to System Information Chapter
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 15, 2022 at 12:36 PM David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:

I would ask that we at least rename it to:

Disk Usage Functions

Nevermind...I identified the scope of that header incorrectly and the rename wouldn't be appropriate for the other tables in that section.

David J.