Re: Did we intend to change whether PUBLIC can create tables in the public schema by default?

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Did we intend to change whether PUBLIC can create tables in the public schema by default?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 4, 2022 at 12:42 PM David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey,

For the following sequence of commands, on a newly initdb v15devel and mostly clean v13 I get a failure and a created table respectively.

Apparently I didn't search commit history well enough the first time...

Sorry for the noise.

David J.