Re: BUG #17127: drop column cann't delete from pg_attribute, so it will up to 1600 limits soon

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #17127: drop column cann't delete from pg_attribute, so it will up to 1600 limits soon
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 9:15 PM David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm not sure if I agree that it's "explicitly documented".

You apparently didn't "see the last paragraph.".  I quote the relevant (first) sentence below:

"Columns that have been dropped from the table also contribute to the maximum column limit."

David J.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17127: drop column cann't delete from pg_attribute, so it will up to 1600 limits soon
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17127: drop column cann't delete from pg_attribute, so it will up to 1600 limits soon