Re: BUG #13862: Duplicated rows for a table with primary key

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #13862: Duplicated rows for a table with primary key
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 5:18 AM, <y.chaitanya@tcs.com> wrote:

> From:        Y Chaitanya/CHN/TCS
> To:        "David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>
> Cc:        "pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org" <pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org>
> Date:        14-01-16 04:27 PM
> Subject:        Re: [BUGS] BUG #13862: Duplicated rows for a table with
> primary key
> ------------------------------
>

> HI David,
> Thanks for the reply,
>
> Yes  I agree that it is old version, But can you let us know if there are
> any old bugs that violates the primary key.

This is why we have release notes.

If nothing there gives you a clue then the two screenshots you've provided
are insufficient diagnostic - though they do indeed show that at some point
you had a problem.

A simple action to take is to remove all duplicates and then reindex.  It
may be simple corruption at hand.  It happens - usually due to hardware
issues.

David J.