Re: BUG #14397: Updatable VIEW doesn't work with ON CONFLICT from PgPreparedStatement

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #14397: Updatable VIEW doesn't work with ON CONFLICT from PgPreparedStatement
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 2:24 AM, <grygoriy.gonchar@kreditech.com> wrote:

> Bug reference:      14397
> Logged by:          Grygoriy Gonchar
> Email address:      grygoriy.gonchar@kreditech.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.5.4
> Operating system:   x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (Ubuntu 4.8.2
>
> =E2=80=8B[...]=E2=80=8B
>

> An exception or error caused a run to abort: ERROR: ON CONFLICT is not
> supported on table "test" used as a catalog table

=E2=80=8BAny chance you cross-posted this to Stack Overflow?  A Google sear=
ch on
"used as a catalog table" turns up a post from 5 days ago that is awfully
similar.

=E2=80=8B
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40260920/updatable-view-doesnt-work-with=
-on-conflict-in-postgres-9-5
=E2=80=8B

=E2=80=8BThe conclusion there is that we seem to have a RLS interaction fai=
lure.  I
suspect this isn't a code bug but a known, if under-documented, limitation
though others more versed with these two features need to chime in.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #14397: Updatable VIEW doesn't work with ON CONFLICT from PgPreparedStatement
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14397: Updatable VIEW doesn't work with ON CONFLICT from PgPreparedStatement