Re: Can Postgres beat Oracle for regexp_count?

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Can Postgres beat Oracle for regexp_count?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Thursday, February 3, 2022, Shaozhong SHI <shishaozhong@gmail.com> wrote:

Is it correct to say that this ?: construction of a regex can be applied for checking whether cell values meet specifications?

It does exactly what our examples shows it does.  I don’t understand what you mean above but if that helps you remember its purpose, great.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: max_connections different between primary and standby: is it possible?
Сообщение: Re: max_connections different between primary and standby: is it possible?