Re: BUG #15206: Can not import CSV into PostgreSQL

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #15206: Can not import CSV into PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
The definition of the neptune.act table.  The pgAdmin docs can walk you through how to go about finding that if you cannot intuit how to navigate the object browser it provides.

You need to count how many columns are on that table and compare them to how many are in the csv file.  You should find there are fewer in the table which means you need to fix the table.  If you find the counts to be the same then it might be something different.

Dave