Performance issues while running select sql query

От David G. Johnston
Тема Performance issues while running select sql query
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Saturday, April 28, 2018, Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshriyan@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am running postgresql db server 9.4.14 on AWS of C4.2xlarge instance type with 500 GB volume of volume type io1 with 25000 IOPS and I am seeing performance issues. The sql query response takes around 127713.413 ms time. Is there a way to find out the bottleneck?

I would suggest reading the following and providing some additional details, in particular your table and/or view definitions.  Specifically I'd be looking for indexes on "serorgid", your apparent partitioning setup, and your use of indexes in general.

You may also wish to attach the explain output as a text file.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: Performance issues while running select sql query
Сообщение: Re: Performance issues while running select sql query