Re: [GENERAL] 9.6 parameters messing up my 9.2 pg_dump/pg_restore

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: [GENERAL] 9.6 parameters messing up my 9.2 pg_dump/pg_restore
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday, June 28, 2017, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Ken Tanzer wrote:

> I didn't see any options for dealing with this, though I'm hoping I'm
> missing something easy or obvious.  Any suggestions or help would be
> appreciated.  Thanks.

pg_dump doesn't promise that its output is compatible with servers older
than itself.  I'm afraid you're stuck with filtering the output somehow
to remove or maybe comment out those lines.

Or explicitly use the 9.2 pg_dump instead of finding the 9.6 one in your path.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] 9.6 parameters messing up my 9.2 pg_dump/pg_restore
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] 9.6 parameters messing up my 9.2 pg_dump/pg_restore